Thursday, February 18, 2010

Since Before It Was Cool

I’ve been considering a sad variety of creature that thrives in a metropolitan context such as Los Angeles, California. The sort of greasepaint monster who takes the epoch to heart; who honestly believes in trying anything and everyone at least once. He do some lines with Billy C. in the bathroom of a big city small club and she do this with imagined nobility, as a specimen of the age- a beacon atop the cliffs of the fashion du monde. A god amongst mortals! An alien amongst the cattle and thinking they are so original. Meanwhile, I’m at the stall behind you, correcting my aim. Go back to Rome, Caligula. Run home to Mama, Venetian. Die, you Libertine, in some rat-strewn London brickwork alleyway. Oh, I’m sorry. I really should watch where I point this thing.

I am available for children's parties, by the way."
-Bill Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment